Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19 | Online Migrant Registrations Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19 | Standard Migrant Form | www.delhishelterboard.in
We will share with you all the application procedure which you can avail if you are a resident of Delhi and you are stuck outside the country or outside the city for personal reason and are not able to come back due to the lockdown in the whole country. In this article, we will share with you all the important specification of the Delhi shelter board notification which has been launched recently by the concerned authorities. We will also share with you all the direct link through which you can fill the standard migrant form.
Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19 Registration
The Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board has given an enlistment structure to review individuals caught in different states and nations due to Coronavirus plague heavily influenced by NCT of Delhi Government. Be that as it may, individuals caught abroad need to return to their state in the lockdown time frame, yet their visa has terminated or is under no explanation. Along these lines, the Delhi government has discharged the application structure for the assistance of Delhi abandoned outsiders, the division has distributed the vagrant application structure for those abandoned abroad.
Lockdown Movement Pass
Details Of Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19 Registration
|Name||Delhi Shelter Portal COVID 19 Migrant Registration|
|Launched by||Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Delhi stuck outside|
|Objective||Providing travel facilities for people stranded in foreign and who wish to return to Delhi|
Objective Of COVID 19 Delhi Shelter Board Registration
Many people from Delhi went to other countries before COVID-19 crises. They stuck them when nationwide lockdown has been announced. Now the government has decided to help the people. The main objective of the government is to providing travel facilities for people stranded in foreign and who wish to return to Delhi.
Benefits Of Delhi Shelter Board
Legislature of Delhi has begun relocation for transients abandoned abroad due to COVID-19 plague. The individuals influenced by sicknesses other than Covid-19, pregnant ladies, whose visa has terminated and are stuck abroad experiencing challenges, they will be given need, these individuals need to enrol themselves through the website. The main open door will be given to the individuals who have travelled to another country on a visa and afterwards those whose visas have lapsed. This scheme will be of very beneficial for all of the people who got stuck abroad.
You must be a permanent resident of Delhi if you are applying for the registration of migrant.
The following documents will be required if you are filling up the application form for migrant registration:-
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhar Card or any other identification certificate
- Address proof of Delhi
Migrant Registrations Delhi Shelter Board COVID 19
You must follow the following application procedure to apply for the migrant registration:-
- First, visit the official website of Delhi shelter.
- When you land on the homepage, click on the link called
- A new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- The application form will be displayed on your screen
- You will have to enter the following information-
- Sex (Male /Female)
- Country of Current Residence
- Current Address Abroad
- Type of VISA
- VISA Expiry Date
- Purpose of Visit Abroad
- Occupation in Delhi
- Any Medical Condition/ Ailment
- Corona/Influenza link illness
- Residential Address in Delhi
- Mobile No. (Self)
- Any Contact in Delhi
- Passport No.
- Photo of the Passport page carrying your photo
- Upload the documents
- Click on submit
- Shelter Homes Control Room, Room No. 35, PunarwasBhawan, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002
- Contact number: 011-2337-8789, 011-2337-0560
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Contact on the following number if any difficulty in filling application form for citizens of Delhi who stuck abroad:-
- +91-9555363032 (9:00 AM to 2:00 PM IST)
- +91-9717999263 (2:00 PM to 6:00 PM IST)