Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority:- The state government launched an insurance program with a Rs. 4 lakh cover on Monday for gig workers throughout the state. After Rajasthan, Karnataka is the second state to introduce an insurance program for gig workers. The full payment for the program that provides employees with a 2 lakh rupee life insurance cover and a 2 lakh rupee accidental cover will be covered by the state. In the state budget for July, Chief Minister Siddaramaiah introduced the program. Read below to check the detailed information related to the Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority like Highlights, Objectives, Features and benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Register for the Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority, and much more.
Table of Contents
Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority 2023
The Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme was introduced by the Karnataka government to assist the minority community. The government would give members of the minority group a vehicle subsidy of Rs 3 lakh under this program when they buy the four-wheeler of their choice. The government will aid in securing loans from several institutions for the remaining sum. The applicant’s family income must be less than 450k annually in order to qualify for this program. Beneficiaries of this program will be able to purchase goods vehicles, taxis, auto rickshaws, etc. The Karnataka Minorities Welfare Department will be in charge of putting this program into action. Additionally, the government will provide a 10% prepayment of the car’s value. Benefit recipients can now acquire the car of their choice.
Karnataka Swawalambi Sarathi Scheme
Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority Details in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy for Minority|
|Initiated by||Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Karnataka|
|Objective||To offer financial support for purchasing a vehicle|
|Mode of application||Online|
Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority Objective
The Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority Communities’ principal goal is to provide financial aid for the purchase of vehicles. Beneficiaries of this program won’t need to rely on anyone to help them buy the car of their choosing because the government of Karnataka will finance their car. The recipients’ level of living will increase because of this program. In addition, the recipient will develop independence.
Karnataka Ration Card DBT Status Check
Features & Benefits of Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority
Some of the key features and benefits of the Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority are as follows:
- The Government of Karnataka has introduced the Karnataka Vehicle Subsidiary Scheme.
- Through this program, the beneficiary will be able to buy cars, taxis, and other items.
- The government will offer automobile subsidies through this program for the purchase of four-wheelers.
- The government would help the recipients get loans from several institutions for the balance.
- The government would offer a subsidy of up to Rs 3 lakh to help people buy cars.
- This program will help the recipient’s financial situation.
- As the government will finance their automobile, citizens are no longer required to rely on anyone to purchase vehicles.
- In addition, the beneficiary will develop independence as a result of the implementation of this plan.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority
The applicants applying for the scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must reside in Karnataka permanently.
- The applicant’s age should range from 18 to 55 years old.
- The application must come from a state-recognized religious minority group.
- The applicant’s family’s total annual income should not exceed 4,50,000 rupees
- The applicant must not be a government employee
- Any automobile loans obtained by the applicant or members of his family under any state government programs are prohibited.
- A valid driver’s license issued by the local transportation authority should be held by the applicant.
- The candidate shouldn’t have a history of loan defaults
Karnataka Airavata Taxi Scheme
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Online application
- Aadhaar card
- Applicant’s two passport photographs
- Caste and Income certificate
- Driving License copy
- An affidavit from the beneficiary stating that he or she and their family were unable to obtain a loan through any State Government program in order to acquire the vehicle
- An affidavit promising not to transfer (alley) the car acquired via this arrangement while it is still on loan.
Steps to Register for Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority
To register for Karnataka Vehicle Subsidy Scheme for Minority, the user needs to follow the below given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of Karnataka Minorities Development Corporation Limited i.e., https://kmdc.karnataka.gov.in/23/subsidy-/en
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Karnataka vehicle subsidy scheme option
- A new page will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the desired details
- After that, upload all the required documents
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the scheme, feel free to contact the number:
Helpline number:- 8277799990