The ruling party of Tripura has made a promise to all the people of Tripura state that if chosen in power they will provide 5000 rupees to all the students who are in their undergraduate courses for buying smartphones. Today under this article, we will share important aspects of the Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana. In this article, we will share important details about schemes such as the registration process, merit list, selection process, eligibility criteria, and other important details which are essential in knowing if you want to enrol yourself under the Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana.
Table of Contents
About Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
The ruling party of Tripura has come to the conclusion that they will provide 5000 rupees to the students who are in their final year of graduate courses. Through the implementation of this scheme, the ruling party of Tripura wants to achieve another ruling in the elections that will be held as soon as possible in the Tripura state. Also, this scheme will ensure that the students have access to the internet through that they can open the doors to digitalization.
Around 15000 Students Will Get Financial Assistance
As you all know that last here the government has provided Rs 5000 to the students for buying smartphones Under Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana. This Yojana was announced as a part of poll promises before the last assembly elections. This year more than 15000 undergraduate students under this scheme will get financial assistance of Rs 5000 for buying smartphones. The above announcement has been made by Education Minister Ratan Lal Nath. He also said that around 15,000 final-year students have been selected to get the benefit of this scheme. These students belong to 40 educational institutions which include 22 Government degree colleges and 2 universities. This scheme was launched last year. Around 7274 students have received the benefit of this scheme last year and for this purpose, the amount of Rs 3.67 crore was disbursed. This year the budget for this scheme is Rs 7.50 crore.
PM Modi Yojana 2020
Details Of The Scheme
|Mukhyamantri Yuba YogayogYojana
|Department of Industries and commerce
|Students of graduate courses
|Grant for purchase of Smart Phone
|6th May 2020
|6th June, 2020
Benefits Of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
There are many benefits of the scheme. One of the main benefits which will be provided to all of the students who are in their final year of under graduation courses will be the availability of 5000 rupees. These 5000 rupees will be applicable to all of the students who are completing their graduation courses. Also, through the rupees, students will be able to buy smartphones and open the doors to the digitalization. The ruling party of Tripura state has said that through the implementation of the scheme, the student will be able to get employment through internet platforms.
Objective of Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana
Todays world is the digital world. Everyone needs a smartphone. Government of Tripura has started this scheme with the objective of providing smartphones to the final year students who can not afford it.
To be eligible for the scheme, the student must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- The student must be a resident of Tripura state.
- The student must be studying in a college resided in Tripura state.
- A student must be in the final year of the course.
- The scheme is not applicable for students who are getting their degree from the colleges which are not in the state.
- The student can avail the benefits once in the lifetime
- Applicant must buy a smartphone after the announcement of the scheme in his/ her name.
The following documents are required to attach while filling out the application form for the scheme:-
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- Educational certificate
- College registration form
- Working mobile number
- Working email ID
Tripura Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Registration Process
To apply for the scheme applicants have to follow the further mentioned procedure:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the National Scholarship Portal
- Then go to the new registration option
- A new page appears on the screen, read all the details, and tick the checkbox
- Select the continue option and the registration form appears on the screen
- Login with ID and Password if you are already registered with the portal
- Thereafter you have to fill the application form after choosing the scheme you are applying for
- Upload the necessary documents and Submit the application n
Points to Remember
- Must take a print out of the application form at last
- Fill the details in the application correctly with utmost care
- Must crosscheck the information before submitting the form
- AGARTALA GOVERNMENT MEDICAL COLLEGE
- AMBEDKAR COLLEGE
- BIR BIKRAM MEMORIAL COLLEGE
- COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- The College of Fisheries, Lembucherrra (Id: C-26834)
- College of Teacher Education, Kumarghat, Unakoti District. (Id: C-54019)
- COLLEGE OF VETERINARY SCIENCE & ANIMAL HUSBANDRY
- DASARATHDEB MEMORIAL COLLEGE
- GOVERNMENT COLLEGE OF ART & CRAFT
- The Government Degree College, Dharmanagar (Id: C-9575)
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, AMARPUR
- Government Degree College, Kamalpur (Id: C-9579)
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLEGE, KHUMLWNG
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, GANDACHARRA
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, KANCHANPUR
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, LONGTARAI VALLEY
- GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, SANTIRBAZER
- The GOVERNMENT DEGREE COLLGE, TELIAMURA
- GOVERNMENT LAW COLLEGE
- INSTITUTE OF ADVANCE STUDIES IN EDUCATION
- ISWAR CHANDRA VIDYASAGAR COLLEGE
- KabiNazrulMahavidyalaya (Id: C-9601)
- MAHARAJA BIR BIKRAM COLLEGE
- MAHARAJA BIR BIKRAM UNIVERSITY, AGARTALA
- MICHEAL MADHUSUDAN DATTA COLLEGE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF ELECTRONICS AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, AGARTALA
- National Institute of Technology, Agartala
- NETAJI SUBHAS MAHAVIDYALAYA
- RABINDRA NATH THAKUR MAHAVIDYALAYA, SEPAHIJALA
- RAMKRISHNA MAHAVIDYALAYA
- REGIONAL COLLEGE OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
- REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY
- SACHIN DEB BARMAN MEMORIAL MUSIC COLLEGE
- SWAMI VIVEKANANDA MAHAVIDYALAYA, MOHANPUR
- Tripura Institute of Technology
- TRIPURA UNIVERSITY, AGARTALA
- WOMEN’S COLLEGE
Mukhyamantri Yuba Yogayog Yojana Merit List
It is said by the ruling party that around 14,608 students from 38 educational institutions has been selected to implement this scheme. These students are from 22 government degree colleges in Tripura. State govt has not yet disclosed the merit list of selected students. We will update here all students name as soon as government Tripura state government will release it officially. at this time you have to wait for it.