RHB E-Auction Registration | Rajasthan Housing Board Online Flats Auction 2022 | urban.rajasthan.gov.in Portal
The Rajasthan Government has developed an online system through which the residents of the state can apply for certain flats and buy them. So today under this article, we will share with the readers the important aspects of the Rajasthan housing board RHB e-auction facility for the year 2022. In this article, we will also share the step-by-step guide through which the residents of the Rajasthan state can apply for the Rajasthan housing board authority’s e-auction system which will be happening in the year 2022.
Rajasthan Housing Board Urban E-Auction Portal
As announced by the Rajasthan housing board authorities, many numbers of flats and houses remained unsold in the Rajasthan state because of decreasing business in various things. So, the Rajasthan housing authorities concluded that they need to sell all the flats and by following the online method of payment and delivery. By the online method, many buyers can buy flats while sitting at home and saving time.
2558 Flats To Be Build By Rajasthan Housing Board
The Rajasthan Housing Board is going to construct 2558 flats under chief Minister Jan Awas yojana. The location of these flats will be in Pratap Nagar sector 8 of Jaipur and along with these flats, 300 Studio apartments will be built in Pratap Nagar coaching hub. The decision to build these flats was taken in the 247th meeting of the Rajasthan housing board. This meeting was held under the chairmanship of Mandal president Shanti Dhariwal on 4 August 2021. Some other important decisions are also taken in this meeting which includes recruitment of 22 general civil on contract, reorganization of circle and block offices in the division.
JDA New Scheme
Information About Prices Of Flats
177 flats for economically weaker sections and 130 flats for lower-income groups will also be built-in sector 8 of Pratap Nagar, Jaipur under Mukhya Mantri Jan Awas Yojana in Jaipur. This information has been provided by housing Commissioner Pawan Arora. The prices of these flats will be 711000 and 1111000 respectively. The board is also going to build 1346 flats which include 726 economically weaker section flats and 620 lower income group flats in sector 26 Pratap Nagar. The prices of these flats are 7,65,000 and 11,10,000 respectively. Other than that the government is going to build 808 flats on Bhiwadi Aravali Vihar. Out of these flats, 536 flats will be built for economically weaker sections.
The prices of these flats will be from 701000 to 1042000. The flats that will be built in Jaipur will be G +12 and the flats which will be building Bhiwadi will be G +3. The studio apartments will be built near sector 8, Pratap Nagar. These flats will be 425 ft.² and the price of these flats will be 8,50,000.
Benefits Of The E-Auction Portal
The biggest benefit of the e-auction facility provided by the Rajasthan authority is the availability of flats online. Another important benefit of the Rajasthan auction is the facility to buy and sell flats through an online platform. As we all know, that due to the decrease in business in Rajasthan state many flats were not able to sell. Now, that an online system has been achieved by the RHB authority flats will be automatically sold because of less time consumption and convenience.
Rajasthan Free Mobile Yojana List
Rajasthan Housing Board RHB E-Auction Application Statistics
|Pending at department||771|
|Pending at applicant||1151|
- The auction is about to happen on 6th September 2020
Number Of Houses
announced by the concerned authorities, there are almost 24000 available for
the auction in all across the Rajasthan state. The houses are available on the
Precautions While Applying at RHB E-Auction
following precaution must be kept in mind while applying for the Rajasthan
housing board auction scheme:-
- Any person who wants to buy
the flat must bid the house at a higher discount rate than the other bidder.
- Only 30 days’ time will be
given to carry on the bidding process for various flats under the Rajasthan
- 10% depository money will
have to be deposited by the applicant under three days after the auction
- The rest of the money must be
submitted after 60 days.
- There are two types of
discount rates first from 0% to 25% and second from 0% to 5% finalized by the
- These discount rates will be
decided after the examination of the house conditions such as location and
other environmental conditions.
- 7075 constructed flats on
discounted rates are kept for the auction.
RHB E-Auction Registration Fee
apply for the Rajasthan e-auction facility, you must submit the following
application fee of Rs. 500
RHB E-Auction Security Deposit
deposits for Rajasthan housing facility are given for different category of the
- For economically weaker
groups – Rs 5,000 as a security deposit.
- For lower and middle-income
groups – Rs 25,000 as a security deposit.
- For high income group – Rs
50,000 as a security deposit.
Note – Unsuccessful participants will get
their deposit money back after the bidding process is over.
Application Process at RHB E-Auction Portal
apply for the Rajasthan e-auction facility, the applicant must follow the
following application process given below:-
- First, visit the official website
- On the home page, click on the tab called e-services
- From the dropdown menu click on Auctions
- A list of past and present auctions will be displayed to you on the screen in the form of a table.
- You can download the notification of any of the auction of your choice.
- From the notification, you can know the detailed information about the auction.
Bidder Registration Procedure
- To register for the e-auction as a bidder, contenders have to first go to the official website
- From the opened page select the “click here for registration” option
- Go to the “bidder registration” option in menu bar and hit on it
- Application form will appear on the screen where you have to enter the following information
- Email id
- User type
- Person or joint holder name
- Phone no
- Mobile no
- Pan no
- Bank account detail etc.
- Select register option and pay the registration fee via online mode
- Login with the site for bidding in the auction.
- Wednesday e-auction festival registration will commence from 1st June 2020
- Online registration for the Wednesday e-auction festival will commence from 8th June 2020
- Wednesday e-auction festival
- Terms and conditions of Wednesday e-auction festival
- Apply Guidelines
- For technical support if facing problem in registration contact 01412744688
Helpline Numbers for e- auction Festival
For any query contact on the following numbers between 8 AM to 8 PM