Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Online Registration | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Application Form | Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Benefits
We often tend to forget that marriage is one of the most important welfare and an affair that can happen in our country. In India, marriages are a kind of ceremony that is celebrated between two families. Today under this article, we will share with our readers the implementation process of the scheme ie Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or popularly known as the mass marriage scheme. In this article, we will deliver to the readers the eligibility criteria, application process, benefits, documents required and all of the other details as announced by the concerned authorities of the scheme.
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
The Karnataka government has launched a new scheme known as the Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or you can say the mass marriage scheme and through the implementation of this scheme, the Karnataka government has promised its resident that Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme will be provided to all of the eligible candidates who cannot afford to carry on a lavish marriage as based on their financial capability. Through the implementation of the scheme, mass marriage will be provided to the couples who are willing to get married in the upcoming year of 2022.
Karnataka Rajiv Gandhi Housing Scheme
Marriage Ceremony To Be Held On 25th May 2022
A simple mass marriage ceremony will be conducted by the district administration and the department of religious empowerment under saptapadi Vivah Yojana. This ceremony will be conducted at srikanteteshwaraswamy temple in nanjangud town on 25th May 2022. This information has been provided by additional deputy commissioner Dr. BS Manjunathawami. The marriage ceremony will be held from 10:55 a.m. to 11:40 a.m. on 25th May 2022 during the auspicious katakana Lagna on the premises of shrikanteteshwaraswamy temple. The state government has introduced the scheme in order to support economically weaker sections and the middle class who are not in a position to spend money on marriages. All those brides and grooms who are interested to participate in this event are required to register their names before 13th May 2022.
The bride and groom will also get benefits of Rs 55000 which include 5000 for the groom to buy shirt and dhoti and Rs 10000 for the bride to purchase a wedding saree and blouse and golden mangalya weighing 8 gram. All those couples who want to participate in this event are required to follow the guidelines that are laid down by the government. The parents of both bride and groom are required to give consent and be present at the wedding along with the witnesses. If any complaints are registered against the couples then their eligibility would be verified again. If the documents submitted by the couple are found false then legal action would be taken against them.
Restart Of Karnataka Satapadi Vivah Yojana
The Government of Karnataka is all set to restart Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana after a gap of 2 years. This information has been shared by the officials on 13th May 2022. The mass marriage under this scheme will be conducted on 28 April, 11th May and 25th may in select A category temples. The government introduced the scheme in the year 2019 but due to covid-19, this scheme was put on hold. The main objective of this scheme is to prevent lower and middle-class families from falling into financial crisis due to huge expenditures.
Those couples who want to take advantage of the scheme are required to get themselves registered at the temple with the necessary documents 30 days in advance. Through this scheme financial assistance of Rs 55000 including an 8 g gold thali mangal sutra, Rs 10000 for the bride, and Rs 5000 for the bridegroom will be provided. The temple selected under this scheme include Banashankari, Gavi gangadhareshwara, kadu Malleshwara, and Dodda Ganapathi
Kashi Yatra Scheme Karnataka
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Details
|Name||Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme|
|Launched by||BS Yediyurappa|
|Date of Implementation||January 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Brides and grooms of Karnataka state|
|Marriage date||26 April and 24 May|
Benefits Of Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
There are many benefits of the Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana or the Muzrai Mass marriage Scheme. Some of the benefits are given below:-
- One of the main benefits of the scheme is the implementation of mass marriages for the poor people of the state.
- It is also said that 55000 rupees in total will be provided to each couple to carry on their financial expenses.
- The 55000 rupees incentive will include the following things:-
- Mangalsutra worth Rs. 40,000 for the bride.
- Rs. 5,000 in Cash to Groom
- Rs. 10,000 in Cash to Bride
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana Eligibility Criteria
eligible for the scheme, the bride and groom must follow the following
eligibility criteria given below:-
- The applicants must be
permanent and legal residents of Karnataka state.
- The marriage will be taking
place at selected temples only.
- The marriage will only take
place if both of the bride and the groom’s parents are present at the ceremony.
- This scheme is not applicable
to the people who are undertaking a love marriage.
- The age of the bride must be
18 years or above.
- The age of the groom must be
21 years or above.
- The scheme is only applicable
for marriages of the Hindu religion.
Karnataka Kayaka Yojana
are applying for the Karnataka Saptapadi yojana then you must take with you the
following documents provided in the list below:-
- Address proof, to prove that you are a legal and a permanent resident of
- Age proof, to prove that the bride and the groom meet the eligible age
criteria mentioned above.
- Aadhar card for identification purposes.
- Religion certificate, to prove the religion as the scheme
is only applicable for the Hindus.
- Permission letter from parents because the eligibility criteria to
apply for the scheme is to take permission from the parents.
Application Process Of Saptapadi Vivah Yojana
Karnataka Saptapadi Vivah Yojana, you must follow the following application
process to enroll yourself under the scheme:-
- As mentioned above, the application process for the scheme is in offline mode.
- So, if an applicant wants to enroll themselves in the scheme, then he must first check the list of temples that are providing incentives from the scheme.
- He/she must go to the nearest temple.
- The temple authority will then offer an enrollment form to the applicant.
- The applicant needs to fill in the details of the bride and the groom.
- Also attached all the required documents.
- The applicant can then submit the form at the same temples office.
- The list of the selected applicants will be released before the scheduled date.
- Official Website