We all know that the coronavirus is not ending anytime soon so to make the fellow Indians come back to India, the Government of India is flying some of its Air India flights to bring back all the Indians who are stuck abroad because of this lockdown and are unable to come back. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the Vande Bharat Mission Phase 3 and come back for your country without any worry. We will also share with you all the list of flights eligibility criteria, fares and booking rules.
About Vande Bharat Mission
In the first phase of Vande Bharat Mission, Air India worked 64 trips to 12 nations to clear around 12,000 abandoned Indian residents. Not exclusively do the salvage for of the abandoned residents abroad, Air India likewise reserved passes to fly individuals out of India to the US, UK and Singapore. As indicated by common aeronautics serve Hardeep Puri more than 200,000 Indians abroad had enlisted for repatriation and that the last number could be twice that. Aside from the Air India flight, two boats were likewise sent off to the Maldives to clear nearly 1,000 Indian residents while another was set out toward the Gulf.
Details Of Vande Bharat Mission
|Name||Vande Bharat Mission|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Launched on||7th May 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India stuck abroad or non-residents stuck in India|
Important Dates Vande Bharat Mission Phase 3
The Vande Bharat mission Phase 3 will be undertaken on the following dates:-
|Application starts||11 June 2020|
|Application ends||30 June 2020|
आत्मनिर्भर भारत अभियान
Vande Bharat Mission Phase 3
Indian aircrafts Air India Limited will work 70 trips to empty Indians abandoned in the US and Canada under the third period of Mission Vande Bharat. This procedure will be undertaken between June 11 to June 30 as said by the common aeronautics serve Hardeep Singh Puri in a tweet late on Monday. More flights being added to Mission Vande Bharat to empower abandoned and bothered Indians to return home. This move comes as the Indian aeronautics service was getting various solicitations to restart worldwide flights.
Flight Destination Under Vande Bharat Mission Third Phase
In the previous components of the Vande Bharat mission, the flights have been taken to numerous countries to bring back the abandoned Indian citizens. This time the flight destination will be the USA and Canada. As we know that many of the Indians have been stranding in different types of country in this lockdown so this time the flights will be evacuating the citizens from USA and Canada. Some flight destinations are given below:-
- Toronto, Vancouver, San Francisco, Sydney, Melbourne, Rome, Moscow, Kyiv, Frankfurt, Dushanbe, Yerevan, Almaty, Astana, Lagos, Bishkek, Washington, Birmingham, Minsk, and Narita.
Procedure To Get Vande Bharat Mission Phase 3 Flight Schedule
- To know the flight schedule, go to the official website of the ministry of external affairs
- Then from home page go to the “COVID-19 Updates” option from the menu bar
- Now select “VANDE BHARAT MISSION – LIST OF FLIGHTS`” option
- Flight schedule list will appear on the screen
- Open the website of the Air India
- Search “Evacuation Flight Schedule & MHA Guidelines”
- Select “know more” option given next
- A new web page will appear
- Search “FOR EVACUATION FLIGHT SCHEDULE PHASE 3 (10TH JUNE TO 01ST JULY 2020).”
- Select “Click Here” option
- The schedule will appear in the PDF file
Implementation Of Vande Bharat Mission
Vande Bharat Mission is the focal government plan to bring back Indians trapped abroad due to Coronavirus. The plan is divided into stages. The Indian government will run 64 Repatriation Flights to protect 15,000 Indian Nationals from 12 Countries which are Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UK, UAE, USA Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman. This huge battle to bring back the Indians caught in nations like UK, UAE and USA will begin from today. Non-occupant Indians who need to get back to their countries can also enlist by visiting different government offices and know the procedure of enrollment.
Flight Rules In Vande Bharat Mission
The following rules to be followed by the people coming back from the Vande Bharat mission:-
For evacuating Indian residents from abroad-
- Priority will be given to convincing cases in trouble, including transient specialists/workers who have been laid off, momentary visa holders confronted with an expiry of visas, people with health-related crisis/pregnant ladies/old, those required to come back to India because of death of a relative, and understudies.
- Stranded residents should enlist themselves with the Indian Missions in the nation where they are abandoned, alongside important subtleties as recommended by MEA.
- The expense of movement will be borne by the explorers.
- Before boarding, all explorers will give an endeavour that they would experience obligatory institutional isolate for a base time of 14 days on appearance in India, at their own expense.
- At the hour of loading onto the flight/transport, MEA will encourage warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to load onto the flight/transport
- All travellers will be approached to download ArogyaSetu application on their cell phones.
- MEA will show within any event two days notice, the timetable (day, spot and time of appearance) of the approaching flight/transport, on their online website
For evacuating Non-Indian residents to abroad
- Only those people will be permitted to venture out to the goal nations, who are residents of that nation; who hold a visa of at any rate one year term of that nation; and green card or OCI cardholder.
- In instances of health-related crisis or demise in the family, Indian Nationals holding half-year visa can likewise be permitted.
- Before the tickets of such people are affirmed, MoCA will guarantee that the target nation permits section of such people in that nation.
- The expense of movement, as determined by MoCA, will be borne by such voyagers.
- At the hour of getting onto the flight, MoCA will guarantee that all voyagers experience warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to get onto the flight.
- While onboard the flight, wellbeing convention as gave by MoCA will be carefully followed
Registration Details In Vande Bharat Mission
To register yourself for the evacuation flights you will need to follow the simple procedures given below:-
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of COVID 19 evacuation flight.
- Direct link for the evacuation flights of different countries is given below in the following table.
- As soon as you will click on the link, a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On the registration page, you will have to enter some personal details and the details of your residences
- Click on submit
The registration links for different evacuation flights are given below in the following table:-
|UAE (Dubai)||Click Here|
|UAE (Abu Dhabi)||Click Here|
|Saudi Arabia||Click Here|
|United Kindom||Click Here|
- If you are not able to book a flight through Air India website you can call on these call centre numbers for booking 1860-233-1407 / 0124-264-1407 /020-2623-1407.