YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Apply | AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Form | YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme Payment Status, Beneficiary List
In this article, we will share with you all the important aspects of the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities to help all of the fishermen of the Andhra Pradesh state. In this article, we will share with you all the benefits, incentives, and of other procedures related to the scheme. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures to check your 1000 rupees payment status. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedures through which you can check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
On November 21, World Fisheries Day was praised. At this event, Andhra Pradesh, Chief Minister ie YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy propelled YSR Matsyakara Bharosa, a government assistance plot for fishermen in Mummadivaram in the East Godavari region. As a piece of this, 1,32,332 fishermen in the age gathering of 21-60 will get an upgraded money-related alleviation of Rs 10,000 each during the marine boycott and lean period every year between April and June. The plan additionally improved the Subsidy on diesel from Rs 6.03 to Rs 9 for every Liter, for 10 months consistently, which is applicable to the automated (3000 Ltrs) and mechanized vessels (300 Ltrs).
Pradhan Mantri Matsya Sampada Yojana
Implementation Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
The administration has chosen to set up incorporated water labs in 46 places by spending Rs 56.53 crore to test the nature of water, sand, feed, and seeds to help water culturists. Water ranchers would be given force at an expense of Rs1.50 per unit for which the administration would assign Rs 720 crore to profit 53,550 water ranchers. Likewise, the administration would give rights to anglers on waterways on rent at an ostensible expense, give contributions at an endowment, and discharge hatchlings into the streams for breeding.
AP Government Schemes List
Details Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
|Name||AP YSR Matsyakara Bharosa scheme|
|Launched By||YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiary||Fisherman of the state|
|Objective||Providing fishing incentives and good facilities|
Benefits Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
There are a lot of benefits that will be provided to the fisherman of the Andhra Pradesh state due to the scheme:-
- Under the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa plot, the money-related help to fishermen working automated, mechanized and non-mechanized fishing nets will be upgraded to Rs.10,000. Prior Rs.4,000 accommodated the yearly angling boycott time frame between April 15 and June 14.
- The plan incorporates Komanapalli in Mummidivaram of the East Godavari area.
- The recipients will get an expanded diesel endowment of Rs.9 per liter. Prior, the endowment was Rs.6.03 per liter.
- It is normal that an aggregate of 1,32,332 families would profit from this plan.
- The ex gratia given to groups of fishermen who kicked the bucket while chasing has additionally been upgraded from Rs.5 lakh to Rs.10 lakh. This is material just to the fishermen in the 18 to 60 age gathering.
AP YSR Navasakam Scheme
apply for the scheme you must follow the following eligibility criteria as
specified by the concerned government offices:-
- The applicant must be a
fisherman by occupation
- The applicant must be a
resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
following documents are needed to be submitted with your application form:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photograph
- Occupational certificate
Application Procedure Of YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
apply for the scheme you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh government
- On the homepage, you can click on the notification link for the YSR Matsyakara Bharosa Scheme
- A new page will be displayed on your screen.
- Read the instructions given on the page carefully
- Enter the information asked on the registration form
- Upload all of the documents mentioned above
- Click on submit
Matsyakara Bharosa Beneficiary List
All of the fishermen of the Andhra Pradesh state are eligible to apply for the scheme and the payment of 10000 rupees will be directly transferred to their bank account in the offseason of fishing.