The concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh state have launched a new scheme which will be very beneficial to all of the people who want to get a good livelihood. YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme has been launched for all of the women who are currently expecting their children. In this new scheme, proper nutritions will be given to the pregnant women and the lactating women. Today we shall share with all of you, the eligibility criteria, important documents and the enrollment procedure which has been finalized under the scheme by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh government.
AP Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
To help the people of the Andhra Pradesh state the Government of Andhra Pradesh is all set to launch AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme. This scheme is all set to launch on the date of 1st September 2020. You will be very glad to know that the pregnant ladies, new mums and the infants will be given a lot of benefits through this scheme presented by the Andhra Pradesh Government. This scheme will be actualized in the 77 Ancestral Mandals in the state. Another YSR Sampurna Poshana Scheme will likewise be actualized for staying in plain zones. The New Diet Schemes will be secured through 55,607 Anganwadi Centers which covers around 30 lakh ladies.
Benefits Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus Scheme
This plan will profit 27 lakh ladies and youngsters through 47,287 Anganwadi focus on the distribution of Rs. 1,555 crore. In this plan, the AP government will spend Rs. 850 every month for pregnant ladies and new mother’s eating regimen in plain territories, Rs. 350 for newborn children and Rs. 412 for youngsters. Prior, the eating routine plans secured just those with iron-deficient conditions yet now new plans will cover all the destitute individuals. There are around 47,287 Anganwadi focuses on plain regions from which around 27 lakh ladies and youngsters would be secured. Around 1,555 crores would be only spent on Anganwadi focuses in plain zones. The rest of the financial plan would be saved for 3 lakh ladies and newborn children in ancestral zones.
Details Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana
|Name||YSR Sampoorna Poshana Scheme|
|Launched By||CM Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Pregnant women and children from marginal families|
Plan Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana
The following meal plan will be given to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state:-
|Category||Meals||Mode||Per Month Cost Per Beneficiary|
|Children from 6 to 36 months||Daily one egg for 30 daysDaily 20 ml milk for 30 daysDaily 100 grams Balamrutham for 30 days||Take home ration||Rupees 600|
|Children from 36 months to 72 months||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 75 gramsDal 15 gramsOil 5 gramsVegetables 25 gramsDaily one egg for 25 daysDaily 20 ml milk for 25 daysDaily Payasum/Ladoo/Biscuits/ Cakes for 25 days||Feeding at AWS||Rupees 560|
|Pregnant women and lactating mothers||Daily hot cook meal for 25 days including-Rice 125 gramsDal 30 gramsOil 16 gramsVegetables 50 gramsDaily one egg for 25 daysDaily 200 ml milk for 25 daysMillet, protein, iron and energy based take home rations available for the beneficiaries per week1st week- Multigrain atta or wheat flour 2kgSecond week- Groundnut chikki 500 gramThird week- Ragi flour or wheat flour 500 gram and jaggery 500 gram4th week- Til laddu 500 gram||Feeding at AWS and weekly take home ration||Rupees 1062|
Features Of YSR Sampoorna Poshana
- Around 3 lakh ancestral ladies and youngsters would be secured through 8,320 Anganwadi focuses spread of 77 ancestral mandals.
- Pregnant ladies and newborn children b/w a half year to 3 years will get nutritious eating regimen.
- Eggs and milk will be given to youngsters b/w 3 to 6 years old.
- The authorities will spend Rs. 1100 every month to give diet to pregnant ladies and Rs. 553 p.m for diet to youngsters in ancestral zones.
- A spending plan of Rs. 308 crore has been apportioned for AP YSR Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme usage.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- Only pregnant women and lactating mothers of the state can apply for the scheme
- Kids can also apply for the scheme
- The applicant must belong to lower income group or backward categories
- The applicants must be the domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates’ age between 6 to 72 months old will get the benefit under the scheme.
The enrollment procedure in the AP Sampurna Poshana Plus Scheme is given below in a step by step guide:-
- Anganwadi workers will take a survey of the Anganwadi Centre (AWC) catchment area to enrol the beneficiaries
- All the children (6 months to 6 years), pregnant women, lactating mothers will be registered in the AP Sampoorna Poshan Plus Scheme.
- The applicant’s details will be registered in Common Application Software (CAS) to monitor service delivery.
- Growth monitoring (height and weight) of every child will be done at the Anganwadi centre every month.
- The AWW/Supervisor will furnish the list of SUM/SAM/MAM children to ASHA/ ANM/ MO (PHC).
- Weight of pregnant women shall be monitored every month at Anganwadi centre and recorded in CAS.
- Pregnant women, lactating mothers shall be educated to utilize protein, energy-based take-home ration provided without distributing among family members.
YSR Pension Kanuka
The applicants will be selected from the following list of districts and mandals as given in the following table:-
|District Name||Mandal Name||Scheduled / TSP|
|EAST GODAVARI||Y RAMAVARAM||Scheduled|